- Overview: Large contemporary extension to a Grade 2 Listed Building
- Objective: To design a dramatic yet affordably buildable curved structure that lightly touches the sensitive listed building. Multiple layers of complex Planning/CADW procedure required to secure the approval.
- Palette: Western Red Cedar, Glass, Standing seam metal cladding, Render.
- Phase 1 works completed Spring 2018
- Project team: Main Contractor – Bradbar Ltd, Structural Engineer – kPa Consulting Engineers, Historic Buildings Consultant – Moira Lucas, Ecologists – Acer Ecology.